** View the list of applications already submitted and under review (click here) **
Come Before Winter Renewal Application
What: Retreat for Missionary Women
Where: Suanthip Vana Resort, Chaing Rai, Thailand
When: June 14-18, 2010
Application Deadline: April 15, 2010
Retreat Information and Requirements
Please read carefully!
A Come before Winter Renewal is for any English-speaking female missionary, missionary’s wife, minister’s wife, minister, church leader, or leader’s wife, or any woman who day-in-day-out accepts the responsibility of mentoring others in the church. Participants must be fluent enough to grasp the lessons with minimal help—we regret that we cannot provide or even allow translation due to the nature of our program.
- Participants must arrange their own transportation to the site of the renewal. Once you check in, lodging and meals will be provided free of charge. You will need to bring spending money for additional expenses such as snacks, shopping, or special offerings at the hotel.
- Accommodations are being arranged at Suanthip Vana Resort Chaing Rai, Thailand. Room occupancy at this quiet and lovely resort doubles and possibly some triples. Bring comfortable clothing, a notepad, and your Bible. Other materials will be provided.
- To respond, fill out and submit the application form which follows this information. Spaces are limited to 46 participants. When you submit your application, the website will “Thank you for your renewal application!” There will also be a link for you to click and see a list of those who have submitted applications. Within 5-7 days you be advised when your application has been reviewed and accepted. Direct any additional questions to our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Karen Alexander at email@example.com or to Kelliann Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plan to arrive at Suanthip Vana Resort after lunch on Monday, June 14, 2010. Registration will begin at 3 p.m. Come before Winter will pay for lodging Monday through Thursday nights. All participants will check out Friday, June 18, the last meal being lunch on Friday.
- Participants should be present when the renewal begins at 3 p.m. on Monday, June 14, and should remain for the entire event. We do not accept registrations from those unable to commit to the entire program. All sessions, including the first and final events of the renewal, are significant to the program. We cannot begin until everyone is present, so we thank you in advance for making the appropriate travel arrangements to ensure your full participation.
This renewal is offered free of charge to you, if your application is accepted and you attend. Spaces are limited. Because of this, we must maintain a strict cancellation policy. When you return this survey, you are indicating your understanding that by canceling this reservation April 15, 2010, you will be billed for expenses incurred on your behalf by Come before Winter. This could be up to $750.00, depending on the date of your cancellation.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the registration application below. Answers need not be lengthy, but please be as specific as possible. All information will remain confidential among the Come before Winter team. However, the team will review and discuss each registration in order to prepare for our time together. We will be praying for you specifically from the time you register until the retreat. Before the renewal, you will receive registration materials for each team member, so that you may have the same opportunity to know about and pray for us. When you have completed all of the questions, click submit and your application will be forwarded to our registrar (if you have any difficulty accessing the online application, email us at email@example.com).
You will be notified when your application has been reviewed and accepted. Direct all additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We realize that this is a long form; however, we use all of this information to prepare a renewal that will meet the needs of the women attending. For this reason, unless noted otherwise, all fields are required for us to consider your application.