** To view the list of applications already submitted and under review, click here.**
What: Renewal for Women in Ministry
Where: Barnabas Landing, Keats Island, British Columbia
When: March 11-15, 2013
Registration Deadline: January 31, 2013
Renewal Information and Requirements
Please read carefully!
A Come before Winter Renewal is for any English-speaking (fluent enough to grasp the lessons with minimal help) female missionary, missionary’s wife, minister’s wife, church leader’s wife, or any woman who day-in-day-out accepts the responsibility of mentoring others in the church.
- Participants must arrange their own transportation to the site of the renewal. Once you check in, lodging and meals will be provided free of charge. You will need to bring spending money for additional expenses such as snacks, shopping, or special offerings at the retreat center.
- The renewal and all accommodations are at Barnabas Landing, Keats Island, British Columbia. We will provide double or triple occupancy rooms. Those registering later will likely be assigned loft accommodations. Bring comfortable clothing, a notepad, and your Bible. Other materials will be provided.
- To respond, fill out and submit the application form which follows this information. Spaces are limited to 46 participants, and you will be advised when your application has been reviewed and accepted. Direct any additional questions to our registrar at email@example.com.
- Plan to arrive at Keats Island after lunch on Monday, March 11, 2013. Registration will begin at 3:30 p.m. Come before Winter will pay for lodging Monday through Thursday nights. All participants will check out on March 15, the last meal being lunch on Friday.
- Participants should be present when the renewal begins at 3:30 p.m. on, March 11, and should remain for the entire event. Generally, we do not accept registrations from those unable to commit to the entire program. All sessions, including the first and final events of the renewal, are significant to the program. We cannot begin until everyone is present, so we thank you in advance for making the appropriate travel arrangements to ensure your full participation.
I understand that by registering to attend a Come before Winter renewal that I am releasing pictures of myself (taken during the event, both still camera shots and video footage) for Come before Winter to use in ministry reports, fundraising efforts, or any published or printed materials required to support the ministry.
You will be notified when your application has been reviewed and accepted. Direct all additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We realize that this is a long form; however, we use all of this information to prepare a renewal that will meet the needs of the women attending. For this reason, unless noted otherwise, all fields are required for us to consider your application.
After you have completed all fields and chosen “Submit”, a confirmation code will appear indicating that we have received your application. If you do not receive this code, please scroll down and check for highlighted errors. In addition to the confirmation code which appears here, you will also receive a confirmation email.