** To view the list of applications already submitted and under review, click here.**
What: Renewal for Women in Ministry
Where: Hotel Alpenkrone, Filzmoos, Austria
When: October 6-10, 2014
Registration Deadline: August 31, 2014
ALL SLOTS FOR THIS RENEWAL ARE CURRENTLY FULL. IF YOU WISH TO BE ADDED TO OUR WAITING LIST, PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW.
Renewal Information and Requirements – Please read carefully!
A Come before Winter Renewal is for any English-speaking (fluent enough to grasp the lessons with minimal help) female missionary, missionary’s wife, minister’s wife, church leader’s wife, or any woman who day-in-day-out accepts the responsibility of mentoring others in the church.
- Participants must arrange their own transportation to the site of the renewal. Once you check in, lodging and meals will be provided free of charge. You will need to bring spending money for additional expenses such as snacks, shopping, or special offerings at the retreat center.
- The renewal and all accommodations are at Hotel Alpenkrone, Filzmoos, Austria. The nearest airport is Salzburg. We will provide double occupancy rooms. Bring comfortable clothing, a notepad, and your Bible. Other materials will be provided.
- To respond, fill out and submit the application form which follows this information. Spaces are limited to 46 participants, and you will be advised when your application has been reviewed and accepted. Direct any additional questions to our registrar at email@example.com.
- Plan to arrive at Hotel Alpenkrone after lunch on Monday, October 6, 2014. Registration will begin at 2:30 p.m. Come before Winter will pay for lodging Monday through Thursday nights. All participants will check out on March 10, the last meal being lunch on Friday.
- Participants should be present when the renewal begins at 2:30 p.m. on, Monday, October 6, and should remain for the entire event. We do not accept registrations from those unable to commit to the entire program. All sessions, including the first and final events of the renewal, are significant to the program. We cannot begin until everyone is present, so we thank you in advance for making the appropriate travel arrangements to ensure your full participation.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the registration application below. Answers need not be lengthy, but please be as specific as possible. All information will remain confidential among the Come before Winter team. However, the team will review and discuss each registration in order to prepare for our time together. We will be praying for you specifically from the time you register until the retreat. Before the renewal, you will receive registration materials for each team member, so that you may have the same opportunity to know about and pray for us.
When you have completed all of the questions, click submit and your application will be forwarded to our registrar. If you have any difficulty accessing the online application, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified when your application has been reviewed and accepted. Direct all additional questions to email@example.com.
We realize that this is a long form; however, we use all of this information to prepare a renewal that will meet the needs of the women attending. For this reason, unless noted otherwise, all fields are required for us to consider your application. NOTE: The system may possibly “time out” if you do not complete the application in a single setting. Therefore, it is recommended you set aside a period of time to complete the application as you will not have the ability to save your entries as you go. After you have completed all fields and chosen “Submit”, a confirmation code will appear indicating that we have received your application. If you do not receive this code, please scroll down and check for highlighted errors. In addition to the confirmation code which appears here, you will also receive a confirmation email.