** View the list of applications already submitted and under review
(click here) **
Come Before Winter Renewal Application
What: Renewal for Women in Ministry
Where: Dzherelo Sanatorium, Kiev, Ukraine
When: March 12-16, 2012
Registration Deadline: January 15, 2012
Renewal Information & Requirements – Please read carefully!
A Come before Winter Renewal is for any English-speaking (fluent enough to grasp the lessons with minimal help) female missionary, missionary’s wife, minister’s wife, church leader’s wife, or any woman who day-in-day-out accepts the responsibility of mentoring others in the church.
- Participants must arrange their own transportation to the site of the renewal. Once you check in, lodging and meals will be provided free of charge. You will need to bring spending money for additional expenses such as snacks, shopping, or special offerings at the sanatorium.
- The renewal and all accommodations are at Dzherelo Sanatorium, Kiev, Ukraine. We will provide double occupancy rooms. Bring comfortable clothing, a notepad, and your Bible. Other materials will be provided.
- To respond, fill out and submit the application form which follows this information. Spaces are limited to 46 participants, and you will be advised when your application has been reviewed and accepted. Direct any additional questions to our registrar at email@example.com.
- Plan to arrive at the Dzherelo sanatorium after lunch on Monday, March 12, 2012. Registration will begin at 3:30 p.m. Come before Winter will pay for lodging Monday through Thursday nights. All participants will check out on March 16, the last meal being lunch on Friday.
- Participants should be present when the renewal begins at 3:30 p.m. on, March 12, and should remain for the entire event. Generally, we do not accept registrations from those unable to commit to the entire program. All sessions, including the first and final events of the renewal, are significant to the program. We cannot begin until everyone is present, so we thank you in advance for making the appropriate travel arrangements to ensure your full participation.
This renewal is offered free of charge to you, if your application is accepted and you attend. Spaces are limited. Because of this, we must maintain a strict cancellation policy. When you return this survey, you are indicating your understanding that by canceling this reservation after February 15, 2012, you will be billed for expenses incurred on your behalf by Come before Winter. This will be at least $500.00 USD, depending on the date of your cancellation.
Please read carefully!
I understand that by registering to attend a Come before Winter renewal that I am releasing pictures of myself (taken during the event, both still camera shots and video footage) for Come before Winter to use in ministry reports, fundraising efforts, or any published or printed materials required to support the ministry.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the registration application below. Answers need not be lengthy, but please be as specific as possible. All information will remain confidential among the Come before Winter team. However, the team will review and discuss each registration in order to prepare for our time together. We will be praying for you specifically from the time you register until the retreat. Before the renewal, you will receive registration materials for each team member, so that you may have the same opportunity to know about and pray for us. When you have completed all of the questions, click submit and your application will be forwarded to our registrar (if you have any difficulty accessing the online application, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
You will be notified when your application has been reviewed and accepted. Direct all additional questions to email@example.com. We realize that this is a long form; however, we use all of this information to prepare a renewal that will meet the needs of the women attending. For this reason, unless noted otherwise, all fields are required for us to consider your application.
NOTE: The system may possibly “time out” if you do not complete the application in a single setting. Therefore, it is recommended you set aside a period of time to complete the application as you will not have the ability to save your entries as you go.