** View the list of applications already submitted and under review
(click here) **
Come Before Winter Renewal Application
NOTE: Due to unexpectedly high numbers of early registrations, this renewal is now full to capacity. As we are currently exploring options to host additional participants, we encourage you to apply. However, your name will be put on a waiting list until final numbers can be determined.
What: Renewal for Women in Ministry
Where: The River Lodge, Rotorua, New Zealand
When: June 11-15, 2012
Registration Deadline: April 19, 2012
Renewal Information and Requirements
– Please read carefully!
A Come before Winter Renewal is for any English-speaking (fluent enough to grasp the lessons with minimal help) female missionary, missionary’s wife, minister’s wife, church leader’s wife, or any woman who day-in-day-out accepts the responsibility of mentoring others in the church.
- Participants must arrange their own transportation to the site of the renewal. Once you check in, lodging and meals will be provided free of charge. You will need to bring spending money for additional expenses such as snacks, shopping, or special offerings at the lodge.
- The renewal and all accommodations are at The River Lodge, Rotorua, New Zealand. We will provide double and triple occupancy rooms. Bring comfortable clothing, a notepad, and your Bible. Other materials will be provided.
- To respond, fill out and submit the application form which follows this information. Spaces are limited to 35 participants, and you will be advised when your application has been reviewed and accepted. Direct any additional questions to our registrar at [email protected].
- Plan to arrive at the River Lodge after lunch on Monday, June 11, 2012. Registration will begin at 3:30 p.m. Come before Winter will pay for lodging Monday through Thursday nights. All participants will check out on June 15, the last meal being lunch on Friday.
- Participants should be present when the renewal begins at 3:30 p.m. on, June 11, and should remain for the entire event. Generally, we do not accept registrations from those unable to commit to the entire program. All sessions, including the first and final events of the renewal, are significant to the program. We cannot begin until everyone is present, so we thank you in advance for making the appropriate travel arrangements to ensure your full participation.
I understand that by registering to attend a Come before Winter renewal that I am releasing pictures of myself (taken during the event, both still camera shots and video footage) for Come before Winter to use in ministry reports, fundraising efforts, or any published or printed materials required to support the ministry.