** To view the list of applications already submitted and under review
(click here) **
Come Before Winter Renewal Application
What: Renewal for Women in Ministry
Where: Hotel Bougainvillea, Santo Domingo de Heredia, Costa Rica
When: March 9-13, 2015
Registration Deadline: January 25, 2015
Renewal Information & Requirements – Please read carefully!
A Come before Winter Renewal is for any English-speaking (fluent enough to grasp the lessons with minimal help) female missionary, missionary’s wife, minister’s wife, church leader’s wife, or any woman who day-in-day-out accepts the responsibility of mentoring others in the church.
- Participants must arrange their own transportation to the site of the renewal. Once you check in, lodging and meals will be provided free of charge. You will need to bring spending money for additional expenses such as snacks, shopping, or special offerings at the resort.
- The renewal and all accommodations are at Hotel Bougainvillea (near San Jose, Costa Rica) (http://www.hb.co.cr/). We will provide double-occupancy rooms. Bring comfortable clothing, a notepad, and your Bible. Other materials will be provided.
- To respond, fill out and submit the application form which follows this information. Space is limited to 42 participants, and you will be advised when your application has been reviewed and accepted. Direct any additional questions to our registrar at email@example.com.
- Plan to arrive at Hotel Bougainvillea after lunch on Monday, March 9, 2015. Registration will begin at 2:30 p.m. Come before Winter will pay for lodging Monday through Thursday All participants will check out on Friday, March 13, 2015, the last meal being lunch on Friday, March 13, 2015.
- Participants should be present when the renewal begins at 2:30 p.m. on Monday, March 9, and should remain for the entire event, until 1:30 p.m. on Friday, March 13. We do not accept registrations from those unable to commit to the entire program. All sessions, including the first and final events of the renewal, are significant to the program. We cannot begin until everyone is present, so we thank you in advance for making the appropriate travel arrangements to ensure your full participation.
Spaces are limited. Because of this, we must maintain a strict cancellation policy. When you return this survey, you are indicating your understanding that by canceling this reservation after January 25, 2015, you will be billed for expenses incurred on your behalf by Come before Winter. This will be at least $750.00, depending on the date of your cancellation, as Hotel Bougainvillea does not allow cancellations to our contract after that date.